The answer is two blondes and a brother-in-law.
Mark and I had temporary bulbs in our can lights downstairs, and they would shut off periodically because they would get too hot.
I bought the correct wattage and my brother-in-law, Kevin, and I changed them in no time flat. Blonde sister Kelly took the pics.
I also blew a fuse. The lights in the upstairs hallway went out and we can’t live forever in the dark.
Kevin showed me the fuse box and how to fix it.
We are now prepped and ready for the drywall finisher who’s coming this week!
I’m so excited I can’t stand it!
**FOLLOW ILOVE2SWEAT! Just click the “+ Follow” button at the top of the page & put in your email address…some of you might see the FOLLOW button on the BOTTOM RIGHT CORNER of the site.