Moving In

Mark only electrocuted himself twice!

You know Pittsburghers love a good fireworks show, and we had a small one at our house. 🙂

image

We ordered a three glass jar chandelier from West Elm, and it arrived in separate pieces so we had to put it together.

image

It’s a very cool and industrial looking light…the three jars hang from mesh cords and you use Edison light bulbs inside.

We put the chandelier together pretty quickly.

image

The FUN part came when Mark connected all the wires and tried to turn it on with the light switch.

image

Whoa baby…sparks were flying!!!

(It probably wasn’t a good idea that we had been drinking some delicious beer from Roundabout Brewery all afternoon.)

After two big shocks, Mark got it working.

image

We were so proud that we just sat there and looked at it for the rest of the night!

**FOLLOW ILOVE2SWEAT! Just click the “+ Follow” button at the top of the page & put in your email address…some of you might see the FOLLOW button on the BOTTOM RIGHT CORNER of the site.

Standard

2 thoughts on “Mark only electrocuted himself twice!

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out / Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out / Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out / Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out / Change )

Connecting to %s