The Row House

Our best project yet!

Our little family of two is about to grow!

image

We are SO EXCITED to welcome a new baby into our lives this fall.

Mark and I really wanted to have a little nugget of our own, and the good Lord blessed us with one.

image

It’s a good thing we finished our second bedroom so this little peanut can have his or her own space!

I’m sure our renovations will slow down a bit, but we’re not stopping.

This baby is coming along for the home renovation ride! 🙂

**FOLLOW ILOVE2SWEAT! Just click the “+ Follow” button at the top of the page and put in your email address…some of you might see the FOLLOW button on the BOTTOM RIGHT CORNER of the site.

*Let’s hang out together on PINTEREST, FACEBOOK and INSTAGRAM!

Standard

22 thoughts on “Our best project yet!

1. Don Zanella says:

Congratulations, construction going on in two places now. Pretty soon you will have another set of hands to help out. 😃 Wishing you and your handyman the very best!!

2. Steve Stone says:

Congratulations you two!! What a wonderful blessing! Thanks for sharing so much of your life with us!!

Sent from my iPhone

3. Kathie W says:

Oh, Courtney!!!! Smiling, so happy for you and your husband! Wait until I tell Pete! Congratulations to you and Mark!!

4. Jennifer Simpson says:

Congratulations Courtney & Mark! This Is The Annoucement I’ve Been Waiting For!
    Lily will finally have a playmate. You will make a great mom!!
    Congratulations Again!

5. Bern Griffin says:

Congratulations to you and Mark,I am so happy for both of you!!! You are going to make awesome parents!!!!!💗💙

6. Sherri Craig says:

Thanks for sharing Courtney. I am so happy for the both of you. I’m sure you will be awesome.e parents. I enjoy reading your blog.